The celebration of Shabbat Catan is a family event combined with a vacation in a hotel offering a warm atmosphere and high-class hospitality.
Hotel Tzuba is the ideal place for family events, Shabbat Chatan and Shabbat Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations in a quiet and pastoral environment, combining an indulging vacation a great view and access to many attractions.
Perfect conditions for the religious community.
Tzuba hotel is exactly suited for you family Simcha. The Hotel suites can host big families, A private hall will be arranged for a private synagogue according to your tradition and community needs. The Hotel offers quality meals with “Hipuch” and a possibility for Oneg-Shabbat after the meal. The Hotel lobby and kibbutz gardens and play grounds are the perfect arena for family meetings and togetherness creating an unforgettable family experience.
- Friday night dinner
- Coffee and cake on Shabbat morning
- Kiddush after prayers
- Shabbat Meal
- Se’uda Shlishit – Parve or dairy
In the Synagogue
- Sidurim for all Nusachim (traditions)
- 2 Tora scrolls
- Talitot and Kipot
- Kosher – Rabbanut Matehh Yehuda
- Halak meat
- Mehadrin poultry
- Vegetables – Gush Katif
- Mashgiach adjacent
- Raw materials – Mehadrin Badatz
- Possibilty to upgrade with additional fee the poultry and meat to Mahfud, Beit Yosef, Rubin